Power Your Fleet with Smart In-Vehicle Applications
Navman Wireless Drive is a powerful suite of in-vehicle applications built to enhance driver efficiency, productivity and safety. This comprehensive line of apps helps drivers stay on task via a wide range of in-cab tools, such as clear voice-activated navigation, instant two-way messaging, signature capture, engine performance monitoring and more.
The app suite comes pre-installed on a 6-inch, easy-to-use, Garmin supported Navman Wireless MNav-950 device and is fully integrated with the Online AVL2 platform, providing businesses with the latest and most trusted in-vehicle technology for their fleet.
Navman Wireless Drive Features and Benefits:
• Voice-Activated Navigation and Routing – faster response times & reduced vehicle use.
• Two-Way Messaging for instant driver-dispatch communication and manager-based routing messages for immediate in-cab updates.
• Paperless, customizable forms for receiving and tracking job information, such as parcel and bill of lading numbers, customer contacts, details and more.
• Signature Capture enables drivers to collect and submit delivery confirmations and signatures right from the field.
• Engine Monitoring System (EMS)* allows drivers the ability to see their current speed, RPM, vehicle temperature, fuel or oil pressure, providing insight into engine performance
• Trucking Attributes enables drivers to enter a truck profile for specific road guidelines, such as size and weight restrictions on city roads, HazMat regulations, and day/night mode. *EMS requires OBD-II or J-BUS connectivity.