GPS Vehicle Tracking is the core Navman Wireless solution. This handy fleet management tool combines our OnlineAVL2 (automatic vehicle locator) software application that sits on your computer, with the Qube GPS Tracking Device that resides in the vehicle.
Our Vehicle Tracking system helps remove the guess work as you’re able to locate, track, monitor and report on your vehicles quickly and easily.
A full reporting suite lets you download and review reports such as mileage, speed, time of arrival/departure at a site and time spent at sites so you can better schedule jobs and improve efficiency.
Vehicle Maintenance Log
With Navman Wireless you can also record an individual vehicle’s maintenance requirements and reminders for automatic tracking and notification. Vehicle Maintenance can be set up based on date range, engine hours or distance. For example, service at x distance, rego at x date, insurance, lease expiry, tyres at x distance, oil filter at x engine hours, etc.
All Vehicle Maintenance issues can be set up with different levels of alerts and can be reported via the reporting suite.
The GPS Vehicle & Fleet Tracking System lets you:
- Locate your vehicles on a map in seconds.
- Send the nearest vehicle to any job.
- Record location, speed, direction and mileage.
- Manage individual vehicle’s maintenance requirements and reminders.
- Give your customers more accurate ETAs.
- Establish Geofence boundary lines so you can receive alerts when drivers arrive at or leave specific areas.
- Review a driver’s activity for the day for route optimisation, to see sites visited and to prove whereabouts.
- Set up vehicle maintenance alerts so you automatically know when, for example, registration, insurance or servicing is due.
- Access reports to help with timesheets, job logs, billing, KPIs, SLA, customer queries and more