At Navman Wireless we refer to telematics as ‘Telemetry Monitoring’. Telemetry Monitoring is an option specifically for customers who require field information over and above our core solution data.
Some Telemetry Monitoring requires third party integration with our solution and as such will be treated on a case-by-case basis. Contact us for more information.
Navman Wireless’ Vehicle Telematics lets you see:
- Static and remote panic button.
- Sweeper arms in operation for street cleaners.
- Time and location of hydraulic loading ramps in use.
- Temperature alerts for refrigerated freight (too hot or too cold).
- Weight recording for waste or haulage trucks.
- Time and location of doors open.
- RFID time and location recording.
- Auxiliary motor on and off.
- Remote door locking and unlocking.